CUSTOM BOAT BUILDING
Our custom boat building expertise is derived from our engineered-to-order and design-and-build knowledge.
Canadian Maritime Engineering Ltd (CME) will provide you with a complete bill of materials along with maintenance and operational documentation for all projects. We pride ourselves on building to demanding customer specifications while delivering both performance and reliability. CME has worked with various regulatory bodies, including:
- American Bureau of Shipping,
- Transport Canada Specifications,
- CWB standards
We are experts at modifying and improving existing naval architecture designs for boats up to 200 feet. Our designs meet both Lloyds and ABS specifications. CME design engineers are completely conversant with all forms of marine propulsion and drive trains, including:
- Diesels – Volvo Penta, Caterpillar, John Deere
- Hamilton Waterjets
- Arneson Surface Pursing,
- Inboard/Outboard – Volvo Penta, Mercuries’, Etc
- Outboards – Yamaha, Evenrude, Etc.
- Transmissions – Twin Disc, Z/F, Etc